yamaha pick and place ys100
From: Author:yamaha pick and place ys100 Publish time:2017-06-29 10:41 Clicks:0
High-speed mounting capacity handling
25,000CPH(0.14sec/CHIP Equivalent : optimum condition)
absolute accuracy in full time operation
- Handles a wide range of components from 0402 chips to W45xL100mm or less components and with long connectors
- Capable of handling 15mm height components
- Applicable to large size PCB(L510mm x W460mm)
- Built-in tape cutter available as an option
- Conformity with both Machinery directive and EMC directive (CE marking)
|YS100(Model : KJJ-000)|
|Applicable PCB||L510 x W460mm to L50 x W50mm *1 *2|
|Through-put (Optimum)||25,000CPH（0.14sec/CHIP Equivalent）|
(Yamaha's standard components)
Absolute accuracy(μ+3σ):+/-0.05mm/CHIP, +/-0.05mm/QFP
0402(Metric base to □45mm components, SOP/SOJ, QFP,connector, PLCC, CSP/BGA, Long connector(W45xL100mm or less) *3 *4
Height of components which can be mounted : 15mm or less*5
|Number of component types||
126 types(Max, 8mm tape reel conversion)*1
87 types(Max, 8mm tape reel conversion, When sATS is installed)
|Power supply||3-Phase AC 200/208/220/240/380/400/416V +/-10% 50/60Hz|
|Air supply source||0.45MPa or more, in clean, dry states|
L1,665xW1,562(End of cover)xH1,445mm(cover top)
L1,665xW1,615(End of guide for feeder carriage)xH1,445m(cover top)
|Weight||Approx. 1,650kg(Main unit only)|
- It is varied by the combination layout together with sATS / dYTF etc.
- For information on "2 stages push-up spec.", please consult us separately.
- In case of FNC head type, the applicable components range is □31mm or less Components.
- When handling long connectors and large sized components, about the eccentric offset values and the rotation angle, please consult us separately.
- 4mm or less height of upper face of PCB before transport is required for the FNC head type.
- This dimension does not include the projection.
- Specifications and appearance are subject to change without prior notice.